- Provides 30% increased concrete surface hardness by its mineral fillers.
- Provides reducing water absorption of the floor.
- Prevents dust formation and damages on ground because of abrasion.
- Provides suitable surface for areas exposed to heavy traffic.
Applied as sprinkling by hand to create a high quality, smooth, concrete floor surface with high abrasion strength for areas that are exposed to heavy traffic (warehouses, malls, factories, concrete roads, etc.).
5 m2 / 25 kg package (grey) 3 m2 / 25 kg package (other colors)
|TS EN 1504-2 / 03.2005 Cement Based Floor Surface Hardener / Principle: 5.1 (C)
|Reaction To Fire
||≤ 0,1 kg/m2.h0,5
|Adhesion Strength By Pull-Off (Horizontal with traffic load/Rigid)
||≥ 1,5 N/mm²
|Time Required For Opening To Traffic
- Application surfaces should be clean and sound.
- Applied concrete should be minimum C25 class.
- After concrete application and levelling of surface finished, it should be strongly pressed on the surface with the thumb to check if fresh concrete surface is ready for hardener application or not.
- If the fingerprint depth is about 3-5 mm, the surface is ready for hardener application.
Ambient and surface temperature should be between +5 ̊C and +30 ̊ during the application.
Any additional material (such as lime, cement, gypsum etc.) should not be added in to prepared mortar.
Surface should be protected from airflows and sudden temperature changes during and after the application.
Mortar should not be applied on frozen, melting or within 24 hours danger of frost surfaces.