- G-FLOOR-SELF self levelling floor screed mortar provides labor and time advantage, by it’s easy preparation and application features.
- Provides high durability, adhesion and surface resistance.
- Provides less consumption at unit area due to it’s special formula.
- Prevents formation of shrinkage cracks and slumps due to it’s special formula.
- Provides levelling of surfaces until 5 mm depth.
- Provides a sound and smooth surface before coating material applications.
Applied by hand to create a high quality, smooth, non-shrinking and non-expanding surface on concrete floors before coating material applicaitons (tile, ceramic, granite, marble, pvc, carpet, parquet, etc).
1,40 m2 / 25 kg package (Application thickness: 10 mm)
|TS EN 13813 / 01.2004 CT-C35-F5 Class Cement Based Floor Levelling Screed
||≥ 35,0 N/mm2
||≥ 5,0 N/mm2
||≤ 10,0 cm3
|Grain Size (over 1 mm sieve)
|Film Formation Time
|Time Required For Opening To Traffic
- Application surfaces should be clean, sound and free from dust.
- Adhesion barrier materials (oil, dirt, dust etc.) should be cleaned from surface, cement-mortar residues should be scraped.
- Gaps and cracks on surface should be repaired with G-REPAIR-1200, G-REPAIR-800, G-GROUT-ST or G-GROUT-RAPID repair mortars at least 1 day before the application.
- If needed, surface should be cleaned with water, free water on the surface should be removed.
- PRIMER-ST primer should be used at least 1 hour before the application to reduce water absorption of the surface in very hot and windy weather.
Ambient and surface temperature should be between +5 ̊C and +30 ̊ during the application.
Any additional material (such as lime, cement, gypsum etc.) should not be added in to prepared mortar.
Surface should be protected from airflows and sudden temperature changes during and after the application.
Mortar should not be applied on frozen, melting or within 24 hours danger of frost surfaces.
Hardened-set mortar should not be used by adding water and mixing again.
Mortar should not be applied on unsound and loose surfaces.
Mortar should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
The heating system must be switched off at least 24 hours before the applications on sub-heated floors.